21 October 2009

SummerZoom09: The Small Things in Life

Bruno (Amadora, UK)

845647_1

845647_2

845647_3

It's funny sometimes, that we don't give much importance to some small things in life; in my particular case, I live in a country with a huge sea shore, and as a kid I've learned to respect it and its role in my country's culture. Only now at the age of 28 I really know what this means, because summer passed so fast for me, from all summer vacations, this one was special, I had next to me my loved one, together we embraced all of the ocean's greatness, and carved those moments in our lives, in the best company we ever had, each other.


www.pixum.co.uk - Get the best from your photos!
Here, you can enter and win!
Photos like professionals: all about EXILIM EX-H10 on www.exilim.co.uk

 
Olark Livehelp