26 October 2009

SummerZoom09: Asia

Victoria (Bruxelles)

845777_1

845777_2

845777_3

I am a young student from Belgium but I have travelled the world. Yes, I am Belgian, but I consider myself Asian. I travelled over Asia for the past 10 years being in at least 20 different countries. I love Asia, it's my home. I have lived in Japan, the most amazing city for 8 years. During this time on vacation my family and I would explore different countries of Asia. Asian culture is so vast and interesting to me. I also love photography so I have added a picture of the great wall the China and a picture of Myanmar with all the temples in Yangon. My last picture is a picture of Bali, my favourite place. I hope these photos can share my experience with you reader!


www.pixum.co.uk - Get the best from your photos!
Here, you can enter and win!
Photos like professionals: all about EXILIM EX-H10 on www.exilim.co.uk

 
Olark Livehelp