15 April 2008

Question of the month: Can I change my email address?






Is it possible to change the email address with which I'm registered at Pixum? I got a new one recently and would like to make sure that I receive all my order confirmations.
It is very important that you use an up-to-date email address for your Pixum account. When you place an order, the confirmation will be sent to this email address. As soon as your sending is shipped, you will be informed again. In the seldom cases where there is a problem with your order, we will also inform you by email.

You can change your email address yourself very easily: Simply log in with your user name or your old email address and your password.

After logging in, you will find a menu bar at the left-hand side. Please select "My account"

In the "My account" section, you can select "My personal profile".

Here, you can change all information (except the user name), such as email address, postal address and even payment information.

Always finish by clicking "Save"!



 
Olark Livehelp